ABOUT KCADC || The Kansas City Area Development Council is a private, non-profit organization. We are charged with representing the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. Our mission is to:
- Brand the region as one product to stimulate economic growth.
- Enhance awareness of our metro’s assets to create positive perceptions.
- Promote the region as the business location of choice.
- Position the region competitively against other major metros for the retention, expansion and attraction of jobs and investment.
- Equally support all regional communities.
- Assist companies from outside the region to find the best KC location for their needs.
- Facilitate final negotiations between the company and its selected community.